full vector plot in meta mode using ppl?

Hi,
	I am trying to use ppl commands to create vector plots that do not
have the top-of-the-plot figures.  I am able to using ppl commands xlab,
ylab and veckey to get the plot I want in the ferret plot window.
However, when I change to meta mode and try to replot it, I only get most
of the plot.  e.g. if the region is supposed to be 80W to 10W, the output
file is only 80W to 40W.
	When I use meat mode with vector/nolabel, I get the full picture,
it is only when I use ppl vectore the I get less than a full picture.
Here are the commands I use, can anyone make a suggestion:

yes? set mode meta
yes? vector/nolabel /SET_UP u[k=1, l=2], v[k=1, l=2]
yes? ppl xlab "Longitude";ppl ylab "Latitude"; ppl veckey/nouser 3,-1,,(f4.1)
yes? ppl vector

Jimmy Booth