09:00:00   35.3   31.2  30.4 ...
10:00:00   39.3   37.2  37.4 ...
15:00:00   32.3   35.2  33.4 ...
17:00:00   31.3   31.2  31.4 ...
---------- end file -----------
File Description:
1st col: time  values
1st row: depth values
Other vals: measurements at the given time and depth

I'm able to plot the timeseries at each depth.  My difficulty now is in
plotting the measurements against depth without transposing the ascii
file.  I.e. Y axis to be "depth" and X axis to be "measurement".

I did the following for the timeseries.  How do I proceed to plot
against depth?  I know I must now not skip the 1st row to get the depth
values.  Thanks in advance for any pointers or leads.
-----
columns/skip=1/type=time,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,\
	numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric, \
	numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric, \
	numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric, \
	numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric, \
	numeric,numeric,numeric,numeric  EW_010804.txt
plot/vs/line v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,v7,v8
-----

Regards
-Kek