Re: ferret how to:

Hi everyone,
Is there a volunteer among us who speaks Spanish
and could help Miguel get started with Ferret? If
so, please just jump in and converse with him by
email.  He has some scripts, and if somebody can
explain what they do, I'm sure he will be well on
the way to being a knowledgeable Ferret User.

Thanks -Ansley Manke

Miguel Gonzales wrote:

Hello to all,
I write to them so that they help to describe the following lines me:
!
! program:: oceanic test
!
define axis/t/units=days/t="2-jan-1992":"31-dec-2000":5 t2
let acsl=mask[d=1,g=ssh[d=2]@asn]*ssh[d=2,gt=t2@asn]
!
set re/t=1-jan-1997:30-may-1998
!
fill/set/nolab acsl[i=15:51@sum]-acsl[i=15:51@sum,l=@ave]
ppl title sea level alongcoast propagation
ppl fill
!

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/