Re: About converting data from NETCDF file to ASCII file

hello,
writting to ascii file:
use the following command after opening the nc file along with specified
region  by set region
list/file="xxx.dat" variablename

cheers
kalyani

 Dr. C.Kalyani Devasena                Phone : +91 80  5051904, 5051901.
 Research Associate
 CSIR Centre for Mathematical-           E-mail: kalyani@cmmacs.ernet.in
 Modelling and Computer Simulation (C-MMACS)
 NAL Belur Campus,
 Bangalore - 560 037,
 India.