Re: logarithmic scale using FILL command

Hi Vincent,
There is one item in the documentation. If you look up "log plot, 2-D plots" in the Users Guide, you'll see a pointer to this FAQ:

"How can I make a 2D log (or log-log) plot?" at
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/custom_plots/2D_log_plot.html

The examples in the FAQ show contour plots, but of course, FILL would
be set up just the same. The last example in the FAQ looks similar to what
Paolo suggests.

Ansley Manke

Vincent Le Fouest wrote:

Dear Ferret users,

I would be interested to use a logarithmic scale using the FILL command
but I cannot find anything in the FAQ or Ferret documentation. Would
somebody have an idea about that?

Kind regards,

Vincent