Re: how can I increase the font size of lat lon values

Hi Yogesh,

Try something like:

ppl axlsze 0.17 0.17

Wendy

At 09:11 AM 5/26/2004, Yogesh K. Tiwari wrote:
Hi,

Can we increase the font size of lat lon data values.

For example

ppl shakey ......

command increases font size of the key of the colour plot.

Is there any same ppl command to increase the x-axis and y-axis fonts.

Its too hard to read the lat lon values while making many view ports.

thanks in advance for help,

Yogesh

Yogesh K. Tiwari,
Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry,
Postfach 10 01 64, D-07701 Jena,
Germany

Office   : +49 3641 576376
Fax      : +49 3641 577300