Re: Some questions about function FFTA and FFTP

Dear DUhui,
               There is a slight correction in my previous mail Box size is
the grid interval rather than total time.  Niquest frequency is 1/2* del_T
not 1/2*N* Del_T
1/2* Ndel_T is the fundamental frequency
Suorry for the mistake in
first mail
Sincerely,
Sudheer
Dr.Sudheer Joseph
Scientist- 'B'
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
Plot No# 3, Nandagiri Hills Layout, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad, India, Pin:500 033.
Ph: +91- 040-23553542/43/ (O); +91-040 23044600 (R) ;
Fax:+91-040-3551096
E-mail:sjo@rediffmail.com;callsjo@yahoo.com
"The ultimate measure of a man is
not where he stands in moments of