How to read SeaDAS-derived HDF files with Ferret?

Dear users,

I have generated HDF files (chlorphyll field, latitudes, longitudes)
from SeaWIFS data using the SeaDAS program. I would like to able to read
them using Ferret. As proposed by Ansley, the HDF file wat put on a DODS
server but when I tried to have access to the file I experienced the
following message:

Error building the DODS dataset query form
: Error parsing the text on line 1 The attribute object returned from
the dataset was null Check that the URL is correct.

So, I suppose it is a problem of format of the file.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any idea of how to proceed.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vincent