Re: how to add the many netcdf files

Hi Yogesh,

I'd recommend looking into using a Descriptor file to do this.  Check out
the documentation on Descriptor files and see if that helps.  I actually
just sent an example of one ( the Linux version) to the list due to a
problem I'm having with one.  You might be able to use it to start with.
I think it fits well with what you are trying to do.

If you still want to just create one file take a look at the netCDF
Operator tools at nco.sourceforge.net.  you can use ncks to do what you
want.

Of the two I'd probably recommend using the descriptor file.

Good luck,

Steve
 Steve Cousins, Ocean Modeling Group    Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Marine Sciences, 208 Libby Hall        http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu
 Univ. of Maine, Orono, ME 04469        Phone: (207) 581-4302