To: cch
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: How to plot a map-plotting figure with station data?

Hi,
I'm not sure what you are asking.  You can draw a map using a
topographic data set and overlay the locations of your stations
using the POLYGON command.  Here is a demonstration which
does that.  The example shows a ship track, but it shows how to
plot a set of   longitude, latitude locations.

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Demos/polymark_demo/polymark_demo.html

If this is not what you're asking, please write again and we'll try to
help you make the plot you want.

Ansley Manke

cch wrote:

Hi all,
I want to plot  map-plotting figure with my station data using ferret v5.6.
Does ferret has this function?
Anybody knows how to do this work?
Thanks for your help!