Re: symbols size

Hi Toni
Are you using an older version of Ferret?  There was a bug in
one or two recent versions in which PLOT/SYMBOL=/SIZE=
did not reset the size of symbols.  This was fixed in the recent
version 5.60 release; here are the release notes for the release:
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Release_Notes/v56.html

Also, just a reminder to all that the older mail address for the
users list will no longer work as of next week.  Our administrators
have created a simpler address for us to use.  Please use either of
these two from now on:

  ferret_users@noaa.gov
  oar.pmel.ferret_users@noaa.gov

Ansley Manke

Toni Mira wrote:

Hi,

I am working with an ascii file containing a large density of points, so when
I plot them using PLOT/SYMBOL=... , I only obtain continuous lines and
there's no difference between them.

I've used the PPL MARKH option, but it hasn't worked, because in order to
reduce the symbols, it converted them into points.

Have anybody ever had the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Toni