Landmasking

Hello All

What is the value prescribed by ferret for landmasking?

thanks in advance
roland

Ansley Manke wrote:
Hi Zibiao,
This is "regridding". You will define the daily time axis that you want, and
use a regridding operation to put the hourly data onto it. If you look in the
Users Guide index under "average, @ave regridding" you will get the
right information.

A general suggestion as you learn to use Ferret is to read the first chapter
of the Users Guide, and then scan chapters 2-4 and 6 to get an idea of the
topics that are there. Happy Ferreting!

Ansley Manke

Zibiao Zhang wrote:

Hi All,

I have trouble to average the hourly data records into daily data record in cdf file.
I could not find the hint from the manual, anyone could help me out please?
Thanks.
Zibiao