Re: fill_between : comments

Hi Ansley,
            Infact the jnl file given at
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/custom_plots/fill_between.html
works  fine. But still one more correction is required.

	Suppose we have Z_axis as "postive=down" depth axis like :

		DEFINE AXIS/Z=1:100:1/DEPTH z100

        & if we want to get lines along with the filled polygon ..like;

	   GO fill_between POLY/OVER/NOLABEL/LINE/PALETTE=blue a z100 b

        then we will have problem (we will get two polygons with an offset:
		filled one & lined one) with present script.

      This is may be due to the "fill" and "line" needs the z-axis sign
           in two ways in case of "positive down" z-axis.

      So first we can get the filled plot and then lined one (if needed)

      slight change in the script....

       $1/($FB_orient)/coord_ax=($FBbar_ax)/nolab  ($FB_mult)*FBx4_1, ($FB_mult)
*FBy4_1 ! filled polygone
       $1/($FB_orient)/coord_ax=($FBbar_ax)/nolab  FBx4_1, ($FB_mult)*FBy4_1 !li
ned polygon

      will take care of the "positive down" z-axis (and usual x/y/t-axes).
       But now "positive up" z-axis will have problem.

      suggections

       1. one more argumnet to take care of positive up z-axis??
       2. does there is anyway to know if z-axis is positive up or down
??
           ..like return ??

With Regards

Jaison