more details

Hi again,

in order to do a more accurate explanation about my plotting problem
I've included  the errors messages and the previous actions:
yes? file/var="altura,A,B,C" datos.dat
yes? plot/vs/line A,altura
yes? plot/vs/dash/over B,altura
yes? plot/vs/line/over C,altura
yes? define axis/z=0:20:1 z20
yes? let altura=z[gz=z20]
yes? go fill_between POLY/OVER/NOLABEL/PALETTE=blue A z20 B
**ERROR: regridding: Axis orientation not matching request:GX=Z20
POLY/OVER/NOLABEL/PALETTE=blue/fill/coord_ax=Z  FBx4_1,FBy4_1
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

yes? go fill_between POLY/OVER/NOLABEL/PALETTE=blue A  B
**ERROR: inconsistent sizes of data regions: X axis
         FBY4_0[X=@SHF:-1] has 20480 points (I=00001:20480@SHF:-1)
         expression has 11 points (I=01:11)
POLY/OVER/NOLABEL/PALETTE=blue/fill/coord_ax=Z  FBx4_1,FBy4_1
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
The .dat file is (1st column-->altura; 2nd, 3rd and 4th are A, B and C ):

datos.dat
************************
0  2  4  6
1  3  5  7