Re: ferret_paths file for BASH

Sebastien Biraud wrote:

> I modified ferret_paths file to make this work, but I was wondering if
> any of you guys have a full proof script that would work for all
shells
> (ksh, csh, bash,...).

If you look in your ferret installation directory ($FER_DIR/bin) there
are several versions of ferret_paths. One is
ferret_paths_bash_template, which is obviously for the bash
shell. It's only a template though, it hasn't been filled in by the
installation program, so you still need to edit it to enter the right
paths by hand. Once you do that though, it should work fine.

I don't know if there is a way to have the Finstall program use the
bash_template file instead of the tcsh one, or even better to have all
the templates be filled in.

Hein Zelle

    Hein Zelle
    Dept. of Oceographic Research