Re: Nolabels and title

Hi Wendy Wang,
                You can get it done in different ways. Have a look at this
mail in the archive...this will give answer to your question.

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00962.html

You can  find many other usefull mails regarding 'labels' in the archive.

Here is an example
\ cancel mode verify
set data coads_climatology
set reg/l=1

! suppose you want to keep the default title to the plot and x_axis label
! &  y_axis label but no other labels

fill sst        ! to get hold of the ppl symbols we are going to use
fill /nolab/set sst   ! the plot that we need
ppl title "($labtit)" ! labtit ==> plot title
ppl xlab "($labx)"
ppl ylab "($laby)"
ppl fill

! command   ppl listsym will show you the symbol name like
!          labx/laby/labtit....

With Regards

Jaison Kurian