Re: no configured web browser

Hi Ren,
The "help" command attempts to open a web browser and point it
to the Ferret on-line documentation. If the PC setting for default browser
has not been made, you will get this message. But, the important thing
to know is that the documentation is all at

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/

The HELP command does not give you anything special beyond this.

Ansley