Re: south polar stereographic olot

Hi Jozef,
             Hope what all you want to do is to modify the sript given
in the FAQ section to get a south polar stereographic plot. Then.....

      1.  save the script given in the FAQ section to a .jnl file
           (from line starting with SET WINDOW....to ....go mp_label 180 )

      2.  change the northern latitudes to southern latitudes as follows

           a) SET REGION/X=0:360/Y=-11:-90/L=1
           b) GO mp_stereographic_south 180 50
           c) go mp_label 10 -10 1 0 .15 "@CRCOADS Climatology Data"
           d) go mp_label 180 -6 0 0 0.2 "@CRJanuary SST"

      3) run this modified script in ferret

You can open a ferret session and type

	yes ? go mp_demo

to get a feel of different options available in ferret for stereographic
plots.

Hope this will help you

With Regards

Jaison Kurian