south polar stereographic olot

I am trying to replicate an example from Ferret FAQ page
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/custom_plots/polar_stereographic.html
however I am after the southern polar projection.

Can someone help. Thanks

Jozef Syktus

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.