Re: ppl aline ( with a comment )

Hi Vincent,
             PPL ALINE is a stand alone command and can be give anywhere
in the script. For example :

 yes? use coads_climatology
 yes? set reg/l=1
 yes? fill sst
 yes? ppl aline/nouser 1,0.1,3,7.9,3

 There are other ways to plot a line segment over line/fill plots.
See these mails in the archive :

http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2002/msg00613.html
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2002/msg00607.html

  As a comment, the "set" option (ON/OFF) to PPL ALINE is working well
with 'plot/set; ppl plot' but not at all with 'fill/set ; ppl fill'. Is it
a bug ?

With Regards

Jaison Kurian