Re: palette with ppl command

                Hi all,

Well, I have another question about palette in Ferret.
I usually define the level of the palette to have good details in the maps, but there's always some place where the field is out of the range (saturate palette). In this case, Ferret put some white, could we plot the last color of the palette instead ?

Tony