Re: palette with ppl command

Hi Claire,
How are you setting the palette?  This sequence works for me --
put all the qualifiers on the original fill command.

  FILL/SET/I=1:10/J=1:10/PAL=greyscale i+j
  GO unlabel 3
  PPL fill

Livingston, Claire wrote:

Well, while we are on the subject of palettes, I thought I would present a
problem I have run into more than once.

While making a fill plot, I'm trying to clean up some of the extra titles,
labels, etc.. by typing:
fill/xlimits... blah blah blah etc...
GO unlabel 3
PPL fill

It appears you have to also do the PPL fill in order for the GO unlabel 3 to
work. Problem is, it gives me a default rainbow palette. I'm in the
process of editing the rainbow palette and making it what I want. Question
is, how do I tell it what palette I want? When I type:
fill/xlimits... blah blah blah etc...
GO unlabel 3
PPL fill/palette=no_green_centered
It cancels out the unlabel part totally and all my messy labels show up
again.

Please help. This seems simple but is bothersome.
Thanks,

Claire Livingston
Oceanographer
Naval Oceanographic Office