ferret.el for XEmacs

Hello !

I just would like to know if someone uses the ferret.el developped by Mark Verschell (cft Ferret mail archives of http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2000/msg00038.html) and upgraded it ? I have tried to contact him, without success (e-mail unknown) !

If someone did, is doing or will do, I am very interested in having that newer ferret.el, because I can not do it in Lisp by myself.

Thanks a lot and have a nice afternoon !

Emilie V.