Re: Unlabel

Hi Tony & Arindam,

The number "5" may change from one dataset or variable to the next -- depending on the dimensionality of the variables the number of labels needed to document a given plot can vary.  There is a reliable way to get the label numbers, however.  Try this:

yes? use coads_climatology
yes? shade/l=1 sst
yes? show sym/all
and you'll see
LAB5 = "DATA SET: coads_climatology"
LABNUM_DSET = "5"
LAB6 = ""
LABNUM_DATITL = "6"
Hope this helps - steve

Arindam Chakraborty wrote:

Hi Tony,
        The number for each labels can be checked by

sh sym

or by

ppl list labels

You may find label #5 is the DATA SET. Then

go unlabel 5

will do the trick.

~ Arindam Chakraborty

--

Steve Hankin, NOAA/PMEL -- Steven.C.Hankin@noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070