Re: dods problem on RH7.1, v5.53

Hi Bill,

I got the same error when the dods server was not running (you said it's not that) and when my computer could not go to the http adress (system configuration). The other thing is that ferret creates a cache for dods access, at $home/.dods_cache, and one time ferret was crashing because of that cache.
Hope it will help you,
Tony

I didn't mention the version: v5.53, downloaded yesterday.