gcc and ferret external functions

	hello,

I am facing a problem I can't fix. And I hope
one of you could give me some advice. I am
trying to make a .so shared object to build
an external function.

the first stage of compilation is OK :

>g77 -c -fno-second-underscore -fno-backslash -fdollar-ok -fugly-init
-fintrin-case-any -ffixed-line-length-132 -malign-double -I../../fmt/cmn
-I../common -I../ef_utility/ferret_cmn -Iferret_cmn -c y0_proj.F

the link stage is Ok :

>ld -G -shared -lc y0_proj.o -o y0_proj.so

but when I try to call my function with ferret, here is the
message I get :

 Dynamic linking call dlopen() returns --
 "/users/lesommer/ferret/external_functions/my_ext_fcns/y0_proj.so:
undefined symbol: s_wsfi".

normally, the function s_wsfi is distributed
with gcc in the libg2c.a library. So I tried to force the
link using ld -lg2c -L$PATH  with the rigth path, but the
result is the same...

I guess my problem has something to do with
different version of the gcc library libg2c.a.

If you know how to fix it, I would appreciate
any comment.

Thanks
Happy new year.

I am currently using :