sym/size= broken?

Ferret users,

I know this has worked for me on previous versions, but I'm having trouble with plot/sym/size= in Ferret v5.53 on Solaris 8.

The following ferret lines are from the mail archives at

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2001/msg00021.html

They produce two plots that are identical:

The /SIZE= qualifier allows you to control symbol size in Ferret V5.22.

Compare
   yes? plot/vs/i=1:5/sym i,i^2
with
   yes? plot/vs/i=1:5/sym/size=.2 i,i^2

    - steve
No matter what I try for "size=", the size of the symbol always comes out the same. Is anyone else having this trouble? Lynn

Lynn deWitt
Pacific Fisheries Environmental Lab
1352 Lighthouse Ave
Pacific Grove, CA 93907