Customizing stick & contour plots

Hello Ferreters,

I'm trying to customize a plot and need some help with making it pretty.

I'd like to move the DODS URL: label to the left so that the whole url shows
and remove the variable names and the DATA SET LABEL:.  I attached a marked
up image that shows what I'd like to do.

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed.

Here's the Ferret commands that produced the plot:

use "http://dods.mbari.org/cgi-bin/nph-nc/data/OASISdata/netcdf/hourlyM1.nc";
set region/t="1-JUN-2001":"30-JUN-2001"

!
! Calculate wind vectors
!
let pi=3.1415926
let uwnd = WIND_SPEED_HR * cos(pi*WIND_DIR_HR/180)
let vwnd = WIND_SPEED_HR * sin(pi*WIND_DIR_HR/180)

!
! Plot temperature contours
!
define viewport/ylimits=0.0,0.7 TV