Re: vector shape

Hi Jammal,
The standard vector head cannot be changed, but the new
scripts to draw vectors using polygons would allow any changes
that you might like to make.  Please see the script poly_vec_demo.jnl
which was included with the Ferret v5.53 release.  This set of
scripts may be what you are looking for.  The vectors in these new
scripts are drawn as polygons with a triangular arrow heads. Note
that we can optionally fill the polygons with a color representing a
second field.  If you wanted to change the shape you could create a
new version of the script poly_vectors.jnl, which defines the shape of
the polygons.

Ansley Manke

jammal Tanclei wrote:
Hello, all.

Can I change the shape of vector head in ferret?
I'm willing to adjust the size of  vector head to show it clearer.
Do you know any simple way to do that?

Thanks.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more. Download now.