Re: ppl VECSET and VECKEY commands

Hi,
Actually, the problem is the following:

Using the default arguments of the VECSET command I obtain a too much
longer arrow relative to my plot with a label corresponding in my case
to the mean wind field intensity of my 2D grid, i.e. 1.3E01

Using ppl VECSET 0.5,1, I obtain an arrow of correct length but it
substitutes my numerical label 1.3E01 by 1
Similarly, using ppl VECSET 0.5,5 it substitutes my numerical label
1.3E01 by 5

do You have an idea?

Vincent