Re: plot/overlay ignores let/title

hi Hein,
	one way of doing this is to plot all the variables in a single
PLOT command.

let/title="... " a
let/title=" ... " b

plot a, b, c

in this way the legends will be similar for all the variables are
being plotted. To change the color of the line you may use a slightly
different version of the above command,

plot/set a, b, c
ppl pen 1 2 ! first line is red
ppl pen 2 3 ! b is green