Re: ppl veckey command

Hi Vincent -

Do you mean the size of the characters that make up the
numerical label? I think that is the PPL LABSET command,
though I can't remember which argument is used. Play
around with this and I think you can control it with LABSET.
It is possible that LABSET is non-persistent, which would
mean you would have to: VECTOR/SET ....; PPL LABSET ....;
PPL VECKEY ....; PPL VECTOR.

Note that VECKEY allows you to include more than just numbers:

ppl veckey, 263.5,25.5,,(f3.0," cm s^-^1")

Any text added to the numerical label must be in double-quotes.

Billy K