problems to run external functions

Hi Ferreters,

I have created one external function based on ferret's examples.

I set in my login account:
setenv MY_LOCAL_EXTFUNCS ~/external_functions/my_ext_fcns
setenv FER_EXTERNAL_FUNCTIONS "$MY_LOCAL_EXTFCNS $FER_EXTERNAL_FUNCTIONS"

where ~/external_functions/my_ext_fcns is the directory to develop my own external functions.

My external functions is compiled successfully and when I asked for:
? sh function/detail/external "my_ext_func"
everything is ok!

Then, when I tried to run it one message came to screen and ferret was closed (message: Trace/BPT trap).

Can anyone help in this stuff ?

Thank's

Hemer

Tonin, H. E.
School of Chemistry, Physics and Earth Sciences
Flinders University
Adelaide - Australia