variable indices and embedded expressions

Dear ferreters!

Yesterday I had a problem with embedded expression which was solved by you. I hope this time it will happen once more!

LET A=100 ! number of an element in an array ARRAY1
LET INDA=INTPOSTWO[i=`A`] ! an index number that is used to get an specific element out of
! array ARRAY2
! trying to get element with number INDA of array ARRAY2
LIST ARRAY2[K=`INDA`] ////// that does not work
LIST ARRAY2[K=`INTPOSTWO[i=`A`] `] ////// that does also not work

WHAT TO DO ???????

greetings

Michael

Michael Traub