interpolate in rotated coordinate

dear ferret_users

	Has there anybody met the problem on interpolating in rotated coordinate?
	I have a  regular gridded data file A.cdf ,which area is a  rectangle A1 and is composed of three variables lonA,latA,DepA .

	At the same time , i have a data file named B.dat, which covers  a rotated rectangle B1 and consists of two variables lonB,latB,supposing the rotated angle is rotB=30 degree.

	B1 was contained in A1, so i should interpolate the responding depB of the B1 grid, but as a freshman to Ferret, i still don't know how can i get it, could you do me a favor to help solve this problem ?

thanks very much.
yours sincerely

gnzeng
2003-09-16