Re: Problem with variable indices

Hi Michael,
Here is the syntax; note that these are the back-quotes,
also known as grave accent marks:

LET A = 1
LIST APS[I=`A`]

The topic you want to read up on in the Users Guide,
is immediate-mode evaluation.  See "immediate mode,
embedded expressions" in the index.   You want Ferret
to evaluate the variable A as the command line is read.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA