Re: Problem with variable indices

Hi Michael,

'A' in the expression below evaluates to a variable, with an associated
grid, longname, units, etc., but indices are scalar values.  To get 'A'
in the expression below to evaluate to a scalar value, use grave accents
around `A`.  LET A=1; LIST APS[l=`A`].

See 'immediate mode' in the ferret user's guide at
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Joe