data shifting

Dear ferret users,

I have netcdf files of data (one degree resolution) for the region 35E
to 115E and 20S:25N.
But while writing the data from model   in the netcdf format,  it was
stored in 1E to 80E and 1N to 46N.
The data plots well in the region and the land is clearly seen as the
value is zero over land. However axes are from 0 to 80 and 0 to 46.
I tried to redefine the axes, but then as the data is not available
beyond 80E  the plot was not showing anything in the region.
Can any one help me to overcome this?

With thanks and best regards
Gnanaseelan