Re: How to overlay the plots

Hi Yogesh,
You can make the first plot using the /VLIMITS qualifier
to make sure there is space on the vertical axis for all the
sections, then use SHADE/OVERLAY to add the others.
Here is an example:

  use levitus_climatology

  shade/vlimits=-60:80 temp[y=-60:-30,z=10]
  shade/over temp[y=-30:0,z=20]
  shade/over temp[y=0:30,z=30]
  shade/over temp[y=30:60,z=50]
  shade/over temp[y=60:80,z=75]

Yogesh Kumar Tiwari wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I have to shade the following commands in a single plot,
>
> 1) shade m[y=-60:-30,z=540,l=481]
>
> 2)shade m[y=-30:0,z=450,l=481]
>
> 3)shade m[y=0:30,z=420,l=481]
>
> 4)shade m[y=30:60,z=530,l=481]
>
> 5)shade m[y=60:80,z=580,l=481]
>
> As you can see,the latitude covers from -60 to 80 in all the above five
> command lines, so I have to see the z-axis at different levels but in a
> sigle plot.
>
> How to overlay all above five commands in a single plot.
>
> Thanks for your kind help.
>
> Regards,
> Yogesh
>
> --
> YOGESH KUMAR TIWARI
> Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry,
> Postfach 10 01 64, D-07701 Jena, GERMANY
>
> Office: +49 3641 576376 (direct)
> Fax   : +49 3641 577300
> Home  : +49 3641 235748
> Mobile: +49 1736988789
> e-mail: yogesh.tiwari@bgc-jena.mpg.de
>                    __0
>                   -\<,
>                  (_)/(_)

Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA