Re: Invert Y axis

Hi Peter and Jaison,
Jaison gives two useful ways to deal with a depth axis, and I want
to point out just one more.  Once you have read in the data, you
can say

    set axis/depth zax_name

where zax_name is the name of the vertical axis.  Then the axis
will be plotted with 0 at the top of the plot, and the effect will last
for the rest of the Ferret session.  If you save variables having this
axis to a NetCDF file, the definition of the axis as a depth axis will
be saved as well.

Ansley Manke