ferret, postscript file and PowerPoint

Hi, Ferreters:

I have a question about ferret in preparing PowerPoint presentation:

I use ferret to generate a postscript file, which is quite good for paper and transparent printer.

I ftp this postscript file to windows (PC), and insert it into a PowerPoint presentation file via insert_a_picture_from_a_file_using_EPS_transformation. I found that the quality of the picture is reduced very much in color, curve (contour), and character (title).

Is there anybody having the same problem? Is there any other way to avoid this problem?

Thank you very much

--
Boyin Huang, Ph.D.
The Center for Research on the Changing Earth System (CRCES)