Re: Puzzling **ERROR: inconsistent sizes of data regions

Thanks to Ansley and Vinu (who provided a similar solution).

	let var_diff=ev[d=1,i=1:133]-ev[d=2,i=1:133]

The above line did take care of it.
Based on the 'show grid' cmd as appended below, I conclude that the
problem was that the 1st dataset's axes were considered irregular, while
the 2nd, regular.

I.e. the 2nd dataset had the "point_spacing=even" netcdf attribute for
the axes while the 1st didn't.  After I inserted the said attribute in
the 2nd dataset, all was well again.  I presume the problem will also be
solved if I removed the said attribute from the 1st dataset.

Thanks for all the tips.

regards
-chk

-----------------------------------
yes? show grid ev[d=1]
    GRID GPR4
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 LON       LONGITUDE          133mr   99E                  121E
 LAT       LATITUDE           199 r   9S                   24N
 normal    Z
 TIME      TIME                21 r   01-MAY-2001 00:00    06-MAY-2001
00:00
yes? show grid ev[d=2]
    GRID GKU4
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 LON1      LONGITUDE          133mi   99E                  121E
 LAT1      LATITUDE           199 i   9S                   24N