Problems with XP - Part II

Hello, it's me again.

I cant solve the problem...Ferret works fine but without graphical output.
Like Lynn deWitt I've never had any problems with windows98, but with XP
only ferret doesnt work. Every other programs from xclock to Grads work
without any problems. I've tested different X servers  like Xwin32, Exceed,
MIX and XthinPro...I've checked the x servers config and it seems that
everything is OK. Can anybody (windows XP users) tell me how their systems
and X servers are configured?

Thanks in advance

Pedro