Re: Problems with Windows XP

Title: Re: Problems with Windows XP

Pedro,
  I have used the MI/X server successfully with ferret, although under Windows 98.  You need to set your DISPLAY environment variable to the IP address (or network name) of your Windows machine.  The command varies with the flavor of unix but it's something like

setenv  DISPLAY IPaddress:0

There are instructions in the MI/X help about it.  Lynn