intepolating scattered cdf file

Hi ferreter's

Do external functions (scat2gridgauss_xy and scat2gridlaplace) interpolations from irregular axes to regular ones?

Because I have tryed with regular axis for longitude and irregular one for latitude ( time and depth axes will not changed ) and, it has given me the message:

Bailing out of external function "scat2gridgauss_xy":
Input scattered x, y have different # of points 4 11
**ERROR: : error in external function

Well, suggestions to do this will be welcome !

Thank's

Tonin, H. E.
School of Chemistry, Physics and Earth Sciences
Flinders University of South Australia