Re: Spatial and Temporal Averages

Hi Rolando,
The best way to do a time average with more than just a few
files would be to treat them as one dataset.  You can do
this with a descriptor file - see "multi-file datasets" in the
Users Guide for how to set up a descriptor file.  Then you can
refer to all your data as one dataset, and do a time average
using the @AVE syntax, just as in the command you show.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246