Re: seeing date information

hi Rolando,
	any of the x, y labels and the title can be added using the
following method:
yes? CONTOUR /Z=0 /FILL /nolabel /set TEMPERATURE
yes? ppl xlab Your x-lab
yes? ppl ylab Your y-lab
yes? ppl title Your Title
yes? ppl fill

This will add all x, y labs and title to the plot. You may suppress
any one of them simply by not having that line or using
yes? ppl xlab ! null, no x-lab

However, in this way the title will come still below the plot. I don't
know how to place the title using the ppl title command or the /title
qualifier at the top of the plot. Anyways, you may have your title at
the top of the plot very easily using this one line:

yes? label/nouser `($ppl$xlen)/2`,`($ppl$ylen)*1.05`,0,0,0.2,@ACYour \
Title

ppl$xlen and ppl$ylen are variables having the x and y axes lengths
in inches.

Hope this helps,

~ Arindam C