Re: seeing date information

hi Murat,
	you can do this using the go script unlabel.jnl distributed
with ferret:
fill/set PRES[l=1,k=1]
go unlabel 1
go unlabel 2
go unlabel 3
go unlabel 5
go unlabel 6
ppl fill ! x, y axes labels and title will remain

The unlabel script removes the label number given as its argument. In
this case label #4 is the time stamp and we are removing the others
except that. You will be able to see those movable labels by issuing
the command:
ppl list labels

However, there's a more convenient method where you'll have full
control over the text type and position of the time stamp on your
plot:

fill/nolabels PRES[l=1,k=1] ! remove all the labels
def sym tstamp = `pres[l=1],r=tstart` ! get the time stamp for l=1 \
and store it in tstamp as string
! Now use this string ($tstamp) to put the label using label something
like this:
label/nouser `($ppl$xlen)/2`,`($ppl$ylen)+0.2`,0,0,0.2,@AC($tstamp)

Hope this helps,

 ~ Arindam C