Re: Print version of manual for ferret v5.5?

Hi John,
Thanks for letting us know about this. I would suggest if possible
that you wait until the next version of Ferret is released, and we'll
make sure that the PDF version of the manual has page numbers.
The release is scheduled for mid-summer.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246