Re: Core dump on AIX.

Hi Rebecca,

I'll be more than happy to recieve that. Please send a CC to mohit@incois.gov.in as this ID may not be able to support big attachments.

Thanks in advance.

Mohit.. .

"Rebecca Fahey" wrote:

I recently tried unsuccessfully to install that version on two AIX systems
running 5.1. A nice member, Martin Schmidt, provided me with a port of
ferret 5.41 that had been compiled on 4.43, in 32 bit mode, with all
libraries statically linked. I have recently installed it and it seems to
be working fine. I would be happy to provide his port of 5.41 if you are
interested.
--
Rebecca Fahey